About the Program:
AIC GUSEC in association with HnyB Tech-Incubations Pvt. Ltd. has launched agrovation challenge at agrovation – The Agricultural Entrepreneurship Summit, 2021 on 24th July 2021. The challenge is launched statewide calling all the agricultural entrepreneurs, startups, innovators or ideators in the field of Agriculture.
agrovation challenge aims to support innovation and entrepreneurs who are trying to solve key problems faced by farmers and the entire agriculture value chain with the use of various technologies, blockchain, AI/ML etc.
Who can apply? / Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility for Individuals & Teams
- Any individual with an innovation from matching focus areas
- Should be a citizen of India
- Individuals may apply as a team for one innovation
Eligibility for Start-Ups/MSMEs:
- Companies include start-ups, MSMEs (Idea or PoC)
- The company should be registered in India and majority ownership should be Indian