About the Program:
Empowering Prototype/MVP Stage Entrepreneurs with knowledge and skills to create high-potential Start-ups, through a structured, 14 Weeks Program.
- To work with and support Prototype/MVP Stage Start-ups, channelized through AIC-GUSEC.
- All the selected Entrepreneurs will be taken through a 14 weeks, structured experiential program, offered and facilitated by NEN Wadhwani Foundation in collaboration with AIC-GUSEC.
- An outcome based program – MVP to Launch Ready – enabling Prototype Stage Entrepreneurs to take their validated ideas to early traction and investable ready pitch stage.
- Startups would be supported by curated structured content, frameworks, Expert Masterclasses, Mentors and network support, followed by an offline Demo Day.
- Assess and analyse the current business model;
- Articulate a compelling Value Proposition ;
- Identify risky assumptions, gaps, and obstacles; iterate to a sustainable business model;
- Test, refine and validate your MVPin an efficient manner;
- Select the appropriate Go-to-Market Strategy;
- Manage Growth and Target Scale;
- CreateFunding Plan and get ready to Pitch your Startup to Investors/Funding agencies;
- Acquire in-depth knowledge about the different growth tools to grow your business, using modern-day technology.
- Identify different aspects that can impact Your business.
- Create financial plans, sales plan, funding plan and GTM strategies for Your business.
- Devise a Growth Plan, structure the Scaling and Customer acquisition Strategy
- Create a pitch deck for your business and present it to different stakeholders including Investors.
360 Startup Support:
This Program offers the participants an inclusive experience that covers different aspects of the entrepreneurial journey, to increase their chances of success. This experience includes:
- One-on-one consultation with NEN & AIC-GUSEC
- Digital content & Solution Kits
- Live online workshops/key Interventions
- Domain experts & Business mentors
- Live Pitching Sessions
- Connect to funding agencies including investors
- Opportunity to win an all-expense paid trip to Silicon Valley by Wadhwani Foundation
- Opportunity to raise early stage investments and funding
- Recognition from AIC-GUSEC and access to benefits by Government of Gujarat and other benefits
- Investor Demo Day
- Dedicated Mentorship